M-Pass Replacement ID Card for onshore students


M-Pass Replacement ID Card for onshore students

M-Pass cards are used by students and staff to access Monash buildings and for printing credit. Before paying for another physical MPass card, did you know you can set up a Digital MPass for free?

If you have lost your card, you can pay and order one here. You must be logged into your Monash student account and provide an Australian address.

Once payment is processed,  you should receive an email within 5-10 days letting you know that your card is ready for collection at Monash Connect at your home campus.

Please note that if you are not onshore in Australia, you will be contacted and your order may be cancelled and refunded.

More Information
Contact NameM-Pass Card Office
Contact EmailCardoffice.m-pass@monash.edu
I consent to the  collection and processing of my personal data.