Human Biology Short Course
A short course in human anatomy and physiology. The course is delivered online, is open for registration at any time excepting the Xmas/New Year period.
Human biology short course
This course is designed using a systems based approach to provide participants with a broad and thorough introduction to the anatomical structures and physiological functions of the human body.
It is offered to those wishing to build on or refresh their knowledge of human biology for their own interest and/or professional development.
A background in human anatomy and physiology is a prerequisite for entry to most postgraduate health science courses. Successful completion of this Human Biology Short Course meets the criteria of previous study in human biology for acceptance into several graduate-entry health care courses at Monash University. (Including the Master of Nursing Practice, the Master of Occupational Therapy Practice, the Master of Medical Ultrasound and the Master of Medical Radiation.)
Terms and conditions:
- Purchase of the Human Biology Short Course gives access to the online learning material for up to 8 weeks. The 8 weeks of online learning and assessment must be started and completed within 25 weeks of registering and payment of course fees. In any case, once the course has been completed, access to the online learning environment will be suspended.
- Cancellation of your purchase of the Human Biology Short Course will attract a refund of fees if:
- the request for cancellation is received before the online learning material is accessed, and
- the request for cancellation is received within 25 weeks of registering and paying for the course.
- No refund will be payable if online learning material has been accessed or the request is received more than 25 weeks after registering and paying for the course.
|Contact Name||Jan Lind|
|Contact Phone||03 99053467|