Annual Yellow Parking Permits Application
For Departments, Faculties, Monash College and MSA & MONSU purchase only
Pay by cost centre and fund: please login with your Monash staff account first
Pay by Invoice: please request an 'invoice' customer account first. If you already have one, please login.Login with my Monash account Request an invoice account Login with an invoice account
Annual Yellow Permits Application - all campuses
For Departments, Faculties, Monash College and MSA & MONSU purchase only.
Valid from 25/02/2019 to 23/02/2020
Please note, applications may take up to 48 hours to process.
Conditions of sale
These permits cannot be purchased for personal use.
Before the permit is issued status will be verified.
Permits are issued subject to conditions of the Monash University Parking Rules. Vehicles parking on campus are subject to the Road Safety Act 1986.
The University gives no undertaking that a parking space will be available in any particular place or area.
- Cost centre and fund:
- Make sure you have logged in with your Monash staff account before you process your order.
- Select "Staff cost centre" as your payment method at the checkout page (Please ensure you have cost centre owner approval before proceeding.)
- Enter the cost centre and fund name or code (please select the available cost centre and fund name from the drop-down box after you entered the name or code) and click Process payment button
- Pay by invoice
- Complete the online pay by invoice request form
- You will receive an email with your invoice customer account login details within 2 business days after you've submitted your form.
- Log in to your account, and select "Invoice" as your payment method at the checkout page to process your payment.
- Monash Invoicing team will send you a tax invoice to pay later after you have successfully processed your online order.
|Contact Name||Building and Property Services|