Winter Fire Feast
We're sorry this event has now sold out!Close
Winter Fire Feast
Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 5 PM – 9 PM
Partnering with Script, the Matheson Forecourt and The Jazz Club will be transformed into a rustic magic wonderland for the Winter Fire Feast.
Enjoy a selection of lip-smacking food and a complimentary drink upon arrival in your very own Winter Fire Feast wine glass, catered by Script.
What can you expect?
We are hosting our feast in two areas, each featuring their own unique atmosphere and performances!
Inside the Jazz Club, enjoy the performance by MLive'sPaul Grabowsky's New Grooves, as you savour your meal
Outside the Jazz Club, expect fairy lights, candles, and long banquet tables under a cavernous canvas tent, as well as toasty fire pits and live music performances.
You will have the chance to explore five different food stations consisting of soup (v, gf, vg), tacos, roast vegetables (v, vg), grilled/BBQ meats and a selection of chocolate desserts.
Enjoy a special evening of good food, good drinks and good company right here on Clayton campus! TICKETS LIMITED!!
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket sales will be open until sold out.
- All sales will be via online shop.monash store.
- To consume alcohol a valid ID (photo driving licence, passport, proof of age card) must be shown upon ticket collection.
- Entry wristbands (denoting alcohol or non-alcohol) will be available for collection on the day of the event.
- Only attendees wearing a wristband are permitted to enter the event.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as an attendee. If you have any concerns regarding this please contact email@example.com
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Strictly no refunds or transfers.
- If Monash University cancel or make significant changes to the venue, date or time you will be contacted via email prior to the event.
INCLUSIONS IN TICKET PURCHASE
- Food - soup (v, gf, vg), tacos, roast vegetables (v, vg), grilled/BBQ meat, chocolate dessert
- One complimentary drink upon arrival
- Keepsake cup
- Event lanyard and cup holder
- Seating is first come first serve.
- Intoxicated attendees will have their alcohol wristbands removed and may be asked to leave the event.
|Contact Name||Campus Community Division|