Turner Hall Ball 2018
Get ready to put on your dancing shoes and your mask, the Turner Hall Ball Committee is welcoming you to the Turner Hall Masquerade Ball for 2018
Turner Hall Ball 2018
On a Thursday in September, a magical night shall occur. A night full of music, dancing, drinks and incredible food to be enjoyed with all. Come dressed in your best, but make sure you include a mask, for masquerade is our theme! We hope to see all residents there as it will be an incredible night, full of joy, fun and companionship with all of our Turner Hall community.
Date: 13th September 2018
Time: Buses will depart from Scenic Boulevard at 6:40pm sharp.
Location: Merrimu Receptions, 1300 Dandenong Road, Murrumbeena 3163
Dress Code: Formal ball attire with a masquerade mask
All tickets include canapes, bread, a three-course meal, soft drinks, water, chocolates and transport to and from the venue
Alcohol and Non-Alcohol tickets are available for this event for residents. Non-Turner Residents are welcome to attend, but must be accompanied by a current resident. Approval must be granted by the College Head.
- $75.00 Residents Drinking (includes beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks)
- $75.00 Residents Non-Drinking (only includes soft drinks and water)
- $85.00 Non-Resident (Guest of a resident and includes beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks. Guest must be over 18 years of age)
To receive approval for a non-resident to attend, please complete this form:
NO REFUNDS ON THE TICKETS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All tickets include a chartered bus from Scenic Boulevard to the venue, and return to Scenic Boulevard upon conclusion of the Ball.
- All tickets include canapes, a three-course dinner, soft drinks, tea, coffee and chocolates.
- Drinking only tickets also include beer, wine and champagne.
- The Turner hall residents’ price is $75.00. Residents will be asked to purchase one of either a drinking or non-drinking ticket.
- If you are under 18, you must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
- Tickets are available for non-residents at a cost of $85.00.
- Non-residents can only attend this event with prior written approval of the college head or RSTO delegate.
- Non-residents must be over the age of 18
- Tickets will be available for sale from 1 August 2018 to 31 August 2018. Tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- All non-residents tickets must be purchased by a current resident.
- Every resident is limited to purchase one guest ticket only.
- Residents are responsible for their guest’s actions and behaviour during the event.
- Residents are responsible for getting on the bus on time leaving from Scenic Boulevard, or arrange their own transport. We cannot guarantee parking.
- If a non-resident wants to stay the night at Turner Hall after the ball, a current resident must complete an overnight guest form.
- Charges incurred due to the drunk or disorderly conduct of a resident or their guest will be charged to the resident engaging in said conduct or the resident in charge of the guest.
- Turner residents will not be allowed on to the bus for the venue if they are already in an intoxicated state.
- Guests may not be allowed into the venue if they are already in an intoxicated state. The Venue reserves the right to refuse entry to all intoxicated patrons.
- All persons attending the Ball must bring ID in case the venue asks. The ID must display your birth date.
Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase, also the dietary requirements must be sent to Maddie Pearson by email: email@example.com
- Seating information will be released closer to the date of the ball to all ticket holders.
- Only residents can pick up their ticket and wristband, absolutely no third party collection.
- Residents are responsible for taking their guest’s ticket and wristbands.
- Do not lose your wristband or ticket as they will not be replaced.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refund will be given to any ticket sales. In the event that you can no longer attend the Ball, you must take responsibility in selling your own ticket. Tickets that are sold and transferred to another resident must be advised to Maddie Pearson within 24 hours of transfer and before the 31st August 2018, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents who purchase a non-drinking ticket and are found drinking alcohol at the event will face disciplinary action. This may include being removed from the event and/or receiving a formal warning letter. Any resident who is seen to be providing alcohol to a non-drinking ticket holder will also face similar consequences.
All residents and guests behaviour must comply with MRS conditions of residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
Conditions of Residency: http://www.monash.edu/accommodation/current-residents/regulations- and-policies/conditions-of- residency
Alcohol Policy: http://www.monash.edu/accommodation/current-residents/regulations- and-policies/alcohol-policy
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event and on the bus to and from the venue.
|Contact Name||Maddison Pearson|