The Alfred Pain Symposium: Opioids Friends or Foe - Updates on the clinical conundrum
The Alfred Pain Symposium
Opioids friends or Foe - Updates on the clinical conundrum
Saturday 27th October 2018
- Illustrate an understanding that facilitates skilful and safe management of opioid therapy.
- Illustrate an understanding of new analgesic and nonanalgesic agents, so as to appreciate their role in providing multimodal analgesia.
- Identify behaviours that may exacerbate and perpetuate pain and have an effective plan for management.
- Effectively plan and execute multidisciplinary management for a patient with complex biopsychosocial pain.
- Differentiate causes for pain syndromes such as a headache and back pain to allow better formulation of therapy.
Central Clinical School, Monash University,
Level 5 Lecture Theatre, 99 Commercial Rd, Melbourne Vic 3004
- Fellows/Consultants: $220 incl GST
- Trainees/Nurses/Other: $160 incl GST
- Up to four weeks before the Course: 100% Refund
- Two to four weeks before the Course: 50% Refund
- Refund less than two weeks before the Course: No Refund
Professional Development: 40 Category 1 CPD points have been approved for this event by the RACGP.
|Contact Name||Catherine Pound|
|Contact Phone||+61 3 9903 0321|