Sun, Swim and Splash at the Beach
A day at the beach for international students – enjoy a day of fun and games at the beach, while making new friends. Learn how to stay safer in and around the water with the team from Life Saving Victoria. Try a range of body boards and floatation devices. Water activities will be held at the Carrum Beach.
Start 10am – Finish 5pm Saturday 10 March
Consent: Indemnity and photo release
By registering for this event, you consent to taking part in the above-mentioned trip organised by Monash University (the University), and acknowledge and agree that:
- I will, at all times, be under the instruction of the University staff or of any supervisors to whom I may become subject during the trip.
- It is my responsibility to conform strictly to all reasonable and lawful instructions and conditions laiddown by a University staff member or any other supervisor.
- In the event of serious misbehaviour during the trip, I will be informed and that I may be sent home and that any costs associated with this return will be my responsibility.
- Whilst partaking in the trip both my property and person will be at my own risk and to the extent permitted by law the University will not be liable to me for any personal injury or loss of property whether caused by the negligence or otherwise of the University arising directly or indirectly out of the approved trip.
- I shall indemnify the University and keep the University indemnified against any action, claim,demand, suit or proceeding that may be made or brought by any person against the University in respect of the death of or personal injury to any person or loss of or negligent act or omission by myself whilst participating in this trip.
- In the event of an emergency, I consent to the University and/or any such of its staff securing and using ambulance transportation for myself and I consent to receiving such medical or surgical treatment as may be deemed necessary by the staff member in charge of the trip (including administration of anaesthetics). I understand that the University is not responsible for costs incurred on my behalf in securing medical treatment and associated medical services for me.
- I consent to the University and/or any such of its staff to take photographs, film, or other pictorial recordings of me in any medium (Material) at the trip, and to use, reproduce, publish, communicate or broadcast the Material in any form (including in a CD/DVD, website, publication, poster, presentation) for advertising, marketing, informational or promotional purposes. I acknowledge that the University owns copyright in the Material. I may request removal of the Material from a website and/or request no future use be made of the Material by contacting the International Student Programs Support Officer on 9905 1026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Contact Name||International Student Engagement|