South East Flats & Normanby House Ball: Underwater Wonderland - Resident with Drinks ticket
Resident with Drinks ticket $100 (payment plan)
South East Flats & Normanby House Ball: Underwater Wonderland - Resident with Drinks ticket $100 (payment plan)
Payment plan options are available for all residents of South East Flats and Normanby Hall.
Guests cannot access a payment plan.
Payment must be made in full by 19 August to secure your ticket.
Included in your ticket is:
- Chef’s selection of canapés on arrival
- Selection of artisan bread rolls & butter
- Three courses
- 4 Hour standard beverage package (for drinking tickets)
- Simplicitea teas and freshly brewed coffee with chocolates
- DJ and entertainment
- An AQUARIUM!!!
- Plus endless memories!
Residents are invited to create tables of 8. The Ball Committee will coordinate these tables with residents in the lead up to the event.
Transport will be provided to and from the ball for all residents and their guests (guests must have an overnight guest form submitted). Departure times will be announced closer to the date.
Residents/Guests will be refused entry or travel on the buses if deemed to be intoxicated prior to departure from South East Flats and Normanby House, tickets will not be reimbursed. See terms and conditions for more information.
If you are purchasing a drinking ticket, you must have your ID with you on the night to gain entry.
No under 18 non residents are permitted to attend residence balls.
Cnr King & Flinders St | Melbourne VIC 3000
Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket Price is Resident (non-drinking) $85, Resident (drinking) $100, Non Resident $100.
2. Under 18 residents must purchase a non-alcohol ticket.
1. Allocated tickets will be on sale from 9.00am Tuesday 22 May. Tickets will be on sale until SOLD OUT.
2. ALL TICKETS will be available for collection from 9.00 am 20 August from hall Ball Committees.
3. Residents can purchase additional tickets for guests. Attending guests must be over 18 years of age, and must hold an 'alcohol included' ticket.
4. Tickets will be sold online.
5. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and the allocated number of available tickets may be exhausted at any time.
6. A resident who purchases a ticket for a ‘plus one’ ticket will be responsible for all actions of the guest.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
7. No refunds will be offered on tickets.
8. Tickets may be transferred to another resident. The Resident’s RSTO must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer.
9. Ticket price includes a three-course meal, beer, wine and soft drink as provided by the venue.
10. Ticket price includes a chartered bus from MRS residential sites to the ball, and return to MRS sites upon conclusion of the ball.
11. Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase.
12. Tables of 8 will be formed. The Ball Committee will coordinate this with residents.
Residents/Guests will be refused entry or travel on the buses if deemed to be intoxicated prior to departure from South East Flats and Normanby House, tickets will not be reimbursed.
Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication; wristbands will be removed. Please abide by MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to or from the event and are responsible for the behaviour of your guests in line with the Conditions of Residency.
No alcohol is to be taken on buses and residents who are found to be intoxicated or damage venue property may face disciplinary procedures in line with the Conditions of Residency (including on their return to Residence). No sanctioned after-parties are to be planned or organised by residents within a leadership position or have any association with MRS.
|Contact Name||Nicholas Stewart & Andres Villamizar|
|Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com|