The 2nd International Symposium on Computational Particle Technology and The 13th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics
The 2nd International Symposium on Computational Particle Technology
The 13th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics
4-8 December 2018
The 2nd International Symposium on CPT is joined with the 13th CSIRO International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries (One registration for two conferences).
The symposium of CPT aims to discuss the frontier and challenging problems in the modelling and simulation of complex particulate and multiphase processes, covering a wide spectrum from fundamental research to industrial application. The symposium of CFD aims to cover the application of computational fluid dynamics in mineral processing, metal production, power generation, chemicals, food, oil and gas. This event will hopefully attract over 200 attendees including keynote speakers, invited speakers, university professors and industry leaders.
InterContinental Melbourne the Rialto
495 Collins street, Melbourne, Australia 3000
Standard Registration:(close 4 November 2018)
- Student: AU $800 (GST incl.)
- Full: AU $1100 (GST incl.)
Late Registration:(after 4 November 2018)
- Student: AU $900 (GST incl.)
- Full: AU $1200 (GST incl.)
Registration Fee cover
- Cocktail Reception: 4-Dec
- 3 DAY Program: 5 - 7Dec
- Conference lunch: 5 - 7Dec
- Morning tea & Afternoon tea: 5 - 7Dec
- Happy hour drinks: 5 Dec and 7 Dec
- Conference Dinner: 6-Dec
Cancellation before or on 30 September 2018 will receive a full refund less $50 processing fee. Cancellation after 30 September but before or on 31 October 2018 will incur a fee of 50% of the registration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations after 31 October 2018.
Cancellation must be received in writing (please email to ARC.Hub.Secretariat@monash.edu. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you receive written confirmation from the conference organizers. If you have not received acknowledgement within two business days, please contact the Conference Secretariat onARC.Hub.Secretariat@monash.edu.)
- All payments are made and charged in Australian dollars. For cards issued outside of Australia, the transaction will be converted at the card issuer’s exchange rate and may be subject to additional fees and charges.
- Please note that attendees will need to arrange their own fight tickets and accommodation.
|Contact Name||Yayun Liu|
|Contact Phone||+61 3 9905 0851|