Richardson Hall Ball 2018
Don’t miss out on the Richardson Hall event of the year – The Richardson Hall Garden of Eden Ball on Thursday the 13th of September 2018 at Quat Quatta!
Richardson Hall Ball 2018
Enjoy a night with Richardson Hall at the event of the year!
Your ticket will provide:
Return bus travel between Richardson Hall and the venue (Leaving Dinosaur Drive at 6:15pm and returning after the event at 11:30pm)
3 course meal
Bar service (provision of alcohol dictated by ticket type and age)
Guests of Richardson Hall Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend accompanying one of our current residents. They will be required to purchase a guest ticket ($90).
Attendees will be checked against the list of current residents and entry to the venue will be conditional to the appropriate ticket type being purchased and all guests being escorted by a current resident (max one guest per resident).
Table allocations and preferences will be available at the Richardson Hall Salt Lick Café during the sales period.
Thursday 13th of September 2018
17 Quat Quatta Ave,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All tickets include a chartered bus from Dinosaur Drive to the venue, and return to Dinosaur Drive upon conclusion of the Ball.
- All tickets include a three-course dinner, soft drinks and juice.
- Drinking tickets also include beer and wine.
- The Richardson Halls residents’ price is $70.00 for non-drinking and $80.00 for drinking.
- If you are under 18, you must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
- Tickets are available for non-residents at a cost of $90.00. Non-residents must be over 18 years of age
- Tickets will be available for sale until the 26th August 2018. Tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- All non-residents must be invited at the request of a current resident and must be OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- Every resident is limited to one guest only.
- Residents are responsible for their guest’s actions and behaviour during the event.
- Residents are responsible for getting on the bus on time leaving from Dinosaur Drive, or arrange their own transport. We cannot guarantee parking.
- If a non-resident wants to stay the night at Richardson Hall after the ball, a current resident must complete an overnight guest form.
- Charges incurred due to the drunk or disorderly conduct of a resident or their guest will be charged to the resident engaging in said conduct or the resident in charge of the guest.
- If a resident is facing financial difficulty and wish to attend, residents must make contact with the College Head.
- Richardson residents will not be allowed on to the bus for the venue if they are already in an intoxicated state.
- Guests may not be allowed into the venue if they are already in an intoxicated state. The Venue reserves the right to refuse entry and service to all intoxicated patrons.
- All persons attending the Ball must bring ID in case the venue asks. The ID must display your birth date.
- Under 18 resident attendees must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable however they may be transferred to another resident. The Ball committee must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer, via email to email@example.com (all emails will be forwarded to the appropriate team members).
- Seating information will be released closer to the date of the ball to all ticket holders.
- Only residents can pick up their ticket and wristband - absolutely no third party collection.
- Residents are responsible for taking their guest’s ticket and wristbands.
- Do not lose your wristband or ticket as they will not be replaced.
Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication; wristbands will be removed. Please abide by MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to or from the event and are responsible for the behaviour of your guests in line with the Conditions of Residency
|Contact Name||Khalia Barker|
|Contact Phone||990 57269|