Richardson x Deakin Hall Ball 2021
Richardson x Deakin Hall Ball 2021
Don’t miss out on the Richardson x Deakin Hall event of the year – The Richardson x Deakin Hall Oscars on Thursday the 17th of September 2021 at Script at the Counts!
Enjoy a night with the Richardson and Deakin Hall community at the event of the year!
Your ticket will provide
2 course meal
Bar service (provision of alcohol dictated by ticket type and age)
Guests of Richardson and Deakin Hall Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend accompanying one of our current residents. They will be required to purchase a guest ticket ($95) and must be over the age of 18.
Attendees will be checked against the list of current residents and entry to the venue will be conditional to the appropriate ticket type being purchased and all guests being escorted by a current resident (max one guest per resident).
Table allocations and preferences will be available via a Google Forum for the duration of the sales period. Further details will be released shortly.
If paying in two instalments, both payments must be processed by 3rd September. Failure to complete both payments by this deadline may result in forfeit of the ticket.
SCRIPT AT THE COUNT
$80 (Resident Non Drinking)
$95 (Resident Drinking)
$95 (Non Resident)
Terms and Conditions
- All tickets include a two-course dinner, soft drinks and juice.
- Drinking tickets also include beer and wine.
- The Richardson and Deakin Halls residents’ price is $80.00 for non-drinking and $95.00 for drinking.
- If you are under 18 as of the 17th of September, you must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
- Tickets are available for non-residents at a cost of $95. Non-residents must be over 18 years of age
- If paying in two instalments, both payments must be processed by 3rd September. Failure to complete both payments by this deadline may result in forfeit of the ticket.
- All sales will be audited against current resident lists, please ensure if the host of a non-resident that your name is indicated with their purchase.
- Tickets will be available for sale until the 3rd September 2021. Tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- All non-residents must be invited at the request of a current resident and must be OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- Every resident is limited to one guest only.
- Residents are responsible for their guest’s actions and behaviour during the event.
- Residents are responsible for getting to the venue (short walk from MRS). Both halls will arrange a meeting point for the short walk to the venue prior to the date.
- If a non-resident wants to stay the night at Richardson or Deakin Hall after the ball, a current resident must complete an overnight guest form.
- Charges incurred due to the drunk or disorderly conduct of a resident or their guest will be charged to the resident engaging in said conduct or the resident in charge of the guest.
- If a resident is facing financial difficulty and wishes to attend, residents must make contact with the College Head.
- Guests may not be allowed into the venue if they are already in an intoxicated state. The Venue reserves the right to refuse entry and service to all intoxicated patrons.
- All persons attending the Ball must bring ID in case the venue asks. The ID must display your birth date.
- Under 18 resident attendees must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund Policy
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable however they may be transferred to another resident. The Ball committee must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer, via email to email@example.com
andRosalind.McFarlane@monash. edu(all emails will be forwarded to the appropriate team members).
- Seating information will be released closer to the date of the ball to all ticket holders.
- Only residents can pick up their ticket and wristband - absolutely no third party collection.
- Residents are responsible for taking their guest’s ticket and wristbands.
- Do not lose your wristband or ticket as they will not be replaced.
Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication; wristbands will be removed. Please abide by MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to or from the event and are responsible for the behaviour of your guests in line with the Conditions of Residency
|Contact Name||Khalia Barker|