Residents Committee Fire and Ice Ball - Upgrade
Drinking ticket upgrade - $10
2018 Residents’ Committee Fire and Ice Ball Drinking ticket upgrade - $10
The annual Residents’ Committee Ball held on Thursday the 3rd of May at the International of Brighton, 81 Bay Street, Brighton from 7pm-11pm. All residents are invited! Price includes a 3 course meal, drinks and chartered return bus from all MRS residential sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
The terms and conditions below relate to the 2018 Residents’ Committee Fire and Ice Ball.
The ball is to be held on Thursday the 3rd of May at the International of Brighton, 81 Bay Street, Brighton VIC 3186, Australia. The ball will run from 7pm-11pm.
- The ticket prices are as follows: $90 drinking, $80 non-drinking.
- Allocated tickets will be on sale from 9 am Thursday 22 March. ALLOCATED TICKETS and COMMITTEE TICKETS will CLOSE on Sunday 8 April at 11:59 pm. During the set allocation period, residents can only purchase tickets from their Hall. Ticket sales will be audited and if a resident is found to have purchased a ticket from another Halls allocation, they will be required to forfeit their ticket with no refund.
- ALL TICKETS will be available from 9 am Monday 9 April and will close Wednesday 18th April at 11:59 pm.
- Tickets will be sold online. Residents will need to collect their wristband from their respective office. (Distribution of wristbands to be advised closer to the ball date).
- Tickets will only be available to MRS residents.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and the allocated number of available tickets may be exhausted at any time.
- If a resident is experiencing financial difficulty, they may notify MRS via email (email@example.com). Their claim will be assessed by MRS Senior Staff and they may be contacted regarding their claim.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be offered on tickets.
- Tickets may be transferred to another resident. The Resident’s Committee must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket price includes a three-course meal and drinks as provided by the venue (the International of Brighton).
- Ticket price includes a chartered bus from MRS residential sites to the ball and return to MRS sites upon conclusion of the ball. Intoxicated residents will not be allowed on the buses to the venue.
- Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given form at the time of ticket purchase.
- Seating in tables of 12 people.
- The Resident’s Committee will organise seating as two groups of 6 people from two different halls of residence. Seating arrangement requests cannot be edited after submission.
- The names and AuthCates of the six people who wish to sit together must be provided online through the appropriate form by Thursday 26 April, otherwise seating will be randomly arranged.
MRS CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCY & ALCOHOL POLICY
- The MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy apply during this event.