MyDispense Asia 2019
MyDispense Asia 2019
MyDispense is a simulated learning and teaching environment that is designed to help students develop their skills and competency in dispensing medicinal products systematically, safely and accurately at a level of detail and difficulty corresponding to their knowledge and experience. It simulates the decision-making environment within which dispensing occurs, providing the opportunity for students to learn by making mistakes in a safe environment. For an instructor, MyDispense is a framework allowing you to create a broad range of exercises and assessments from the simplest to the most demanding. The instructor interface is simple to use while giving you the control and flexibility to create challenging scenarios that best support your curriculum.
The MyDispense Asia Symposium is aimed at pharmacy instructors and academic managers who would like to know more about this innovative educational tool.
During the symposium you will:
- Learn how to introduce MyDispense into your curriculum.
- Hear how to harness the full power of the MyDispense software from experts.
- Be the first to see the new release of MyDispense version 6.
- Help to set the goals for future developments in MyDispense.
- Work with colleagues from around the region to create new cases that truly reflect global pharmacy.
- Share content, cases, patients and best practice with other pharmacy educators.
- Learn how to use MyDispense for assessment.
- Thursday, 2nd May: Sessions from 2.00 - 5.00 pm. Dinner details to be provided
- Friday, 3rd May: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monash University Malaysia
Jalan Lagoon Selatan,
47500 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
$35 AUD including full registration and Thursday’s Symposium Dinner.
- Due to the limited numbers of places available, guests of delegates will be unable to attend the dinner.
- We will be accepting individual registration, and up to a maximum of three registrations from each organisation.
Reimbursements will not be available for the Symposium, however registration may be transferred to another person. Please email the name of the person and their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on transferring your registration to another person.
Please contact email@example.com
|Contact Name||Kylie Hatch|