Visitor 12 months
This particular membership is open to members of the public. Photographic ID confirming residential address will be required at time of collection of your Library card. Visitors cannot purchase access to electronic databases.
Print Collection Membership option
Benefits include borrowing rights for materials held in Australian Library branches (subject to normal library terms of borrowing). At Australian libraries, registered members can borrow up to 15 items for two weeks. This is a 12 month membership, which can be renewed at the end of that period upon payment of the advertised renewal rate.
- 15 items for two weeks
- High-demand, restricted loan, reserve items and journals cannot be borrowed.
- Videos, CDs and other special materials may be borrowed depending on the loan permissions applying for different collections.
- All Library members can usually renew their books, using Search, if no-one else is waiting for them. With Search a hold can also be placed on a book on loan or at another campus.
- You won't be able to borrow or renew loans if you have an item that is overdue.
- Fines will apply to overdue items.
More detail about how to use these Search functions and avoid fines is available at About borrowing
Your print collection library card can be collected from any Australian Library Branch. Please bring Photographic ID when collecting your card.
Please note that new/renewal accounts will normally take between 1 & 2 business days to establish. There can be extended delays during University close down periods and public holidays.
|Contact Name||Library Memberships|