OUA - Open Universities Australia
This particular membership is restricted to Open Universities Australia (OUA) students not studying units at Monash University. Photographic ID confirming residential address and current ID Card (or proof of enrolment) will be required at time of collection of your Library card. OUA members cannot access electronic books or databases.
Print Collection Membership option
Benefits include borrowing rights for materials held in Australian Library branches (subject to normal library terms of borrowing). At Australian libraries, registered members can borrow up to 15 items for two weeks. This membership will expire on February 28th of the following year of joining.
- 15 items for two weeks.
- High-demand, restricted loan, reserve items and journals cannot be borrowed.
- Videos, CDs and other special materials may be borrowed depending on the loan permissions applying for different collections.
- The Library system will automatically renew items or members can renew books themselves, using Search, if no-one else is waiting for them. With Search a hold can also be placed on a book on loan or at another campus.
- You won't be able to borrow or renew loans if you have an item that is overdue.
- Fines will apply to overdue items.
More detail about how to use these Search functions and avoid fines is available at About borrowing
Please note a minimum processing fee of $25 applies to any refunds
You will be notified via email when and where your print collection library card can be collected. Please bring Photographic ID confirming address and current ID Card (or proof of enrolment) when collecting your card.
Please note that new/renewal accounts will normally take between 1 & 2 business days to establish. There can be extended delays during University close down periods and public holidays.
|Contact Name||Library Memberships|