Introduction to Supervision and Feedback - Workshop 1
Introduction to supervision and feedback
This introductory half-day online workshop is suitable for anyone new to supervision of students, as well as for experienced supervisors as a refresher to gain knowledge of theories and principles of supervision and feedback.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Differentiate the key functions of supervision across relevant contexts
- Evaluate the benefits and challenges for different supervision models for learners to facilitate effective supervision
- Discuss key principles relevant to supervision of learners and apply these to your own supervision practice
- Explore effective feedback and its role in supervision
- Reflect on methods of providing feedback
- Explore ways to evaluate supervision in your context
Wednesday 29th March 2023, 9:30am - 1pm AEDT Online
Monday 1st May 2023, 9:30am - 1pm AEDT Online
Thursday 15th June 2023, 9:30am - 1pm AEDT Online
Cost: $286 AUD per person inc. GST per workshop
Our workshop facilitators value peer-to-peer interaction to support your learning during the online workshop. We, therefore, have a minimum number of workshop participants required.
|Contact Name||MCSHE Administration|