Industry Attendance: 2019 Monash University Careers Expo
This event is one of the largest university careers and employment expos in Australia with upwards of 80 exhibitors and 2,000 students expected. Running for more than ten consecutive years, the Monash University Careers Expo has proven to be a trusted and valuable event for all involved.
Organisations of all kinds, including professional bodies, government departments and not-for-profits are warmly welcomed to participate.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at the Careers Expo?
The Monash University Careers Expo provides the perfect opportunity for your organisation to:
- Meet with and recruit from the most employable students in Australia from a Group of Eight university
- Build brand awareness for your organisation
- Promote your employment and internship opportunities from your expo booth or a stage presentation
- Create a quality database of students to hire
- Network with other exhibitors and organisations
- Enhance your company’s PR opportunities.
Date: Thursday 7 March 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
Monash Sport, Exhibition Halls, Clayton campus
$1,200 (GST included)
Additional options for employer stands
All amounts are additional to attendance fee and inclusive of GST
55" LED screen: $830
70" LED screen: $1520
86" LED screen: $2380
A3 6 Tier Brochure Stand - $275
A4 6 Tier Brochure Stand - $275
Brochure Holder Desk, Clear, A4 - $51
Powered Booth - $60.00
All TVs include HDMI cable (video only)
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 4170
|Contact Name||Career Connect|