Farrer Ball 2018
Farrer’s night of nights! The 2018 Farrer Ball
Farrer Ball 2018
More class than Dooley’s, more friends than the Nott, better food than Snack’n’Chat, why, It must be the Farrer Logies!
Now is your chance to see the Fogies like a true VIP and get closer to the action than you ever thought possible! Held on Thursday, the 13th of September, Week 8. Come and celebrate the best of the best at Farrer Hall. See our shining residents receive awards for the many different parts they play! We have the best VIP Experience available, including access to our pre show dinner, and an array of on-site amenities – all designed to make your Fogies experience that much more memorable and enjoyable! See below for further details and get your very own VIP experience before they sell out!
ENTRY TO THE FOGIES PRE-SHOW VIP DINNER FUNCTION, featuring;
- Red carpet VIP priority check in at our VIP entrance
- Red carpet VIP priority entrance to the venue
- Pre-show dinner
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drink
- Dedicated VIP bathrooms
- On site VIP host & event staff
- VIP photo booth, to create as many memories with your friends as you like
- VIP photographer, to capture your best moments
- Exclusive DJ, to keep the party going
OFFICIAL FOGIES SURVIVAL KIT, featuring:
- One specially designed VIP pass
- Coloured Wristband to identify you as a VIP
- Allocated seating at a table with your choice of friends (table form to be released at a later date)
- Free bus ride to and from Farrer Hall to the venue
Details, wristbands and invitations will be sent closer to the date of the event.
Get excited for the best night in the entire Farrer Calendar!
13th September 2018
2251 Princes Highway, Mulgrave, VIC, 3170
Terms and Conditions
- Under 18 residents must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
- Non-resident attendees must be over the age of 18. ID will be checked.
- Non-resident tickets must be purchased by a current Farrer resident.
- Current residents are welcome to invite one guest only to join them at the Farrer Ball.
- Residents will be responsible for the behaviour and actions of their non-resident guest.
- All sales will be via online shop.monash store.
- Ticket sales will be open until sold out.
- Wristbands (denoting drinking or non-drinking) will be delivered by organisers. Non-residents wristbands will be provided to the purchasing resident.
- ID of non-residents will be checked prior to entry to the venue.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Ticket sales are non-refundable
- Tickets may be transferred to another resident, however organisers must be notified.
- Dietary requirements and allergies should be provided at the time of ticket purchase to ensure they are catered for.
- Ticket price includes a three-course meal and drinks. Drinking tickets will also include beer and wine.
- Ticket price includes a transport to and from the venue from Farrer Hall.
SEATING AT VENUE
- Seating will be allocated by organisers with input from guests. Organisers will do their best to cater for preferences, but cannot guarantee all attendees will have their first preference of seating.
Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication; wristbands will be removed. Please abide by MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
Conditions of Residency
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to or from the event and are responsible for the behaviour of your guests in line with the Conditions of Residency.
|Contact Name||Katrina Hooke|