Executive Presence for Senior Leaders program
Signal gravitas. Amplify confidence. Harness neuro-performance.
A transformational program for executive leaders – 6/7 September 2018
Your every interaction has an impact on your leadership reputation.
- What first impression do you make?
- Can you confidently command a room?
- Are you “six questions deep” in knowledge in your chosen field?
- Are you a good listener?
Your sustained success as an executive requires that you command respect and effectively communicate with impact at all times.
Leaders with executive presence stand out. It is the missing link between merit and success – and the research shows it.
To amplify your impact as a member of the Executive Team, to expand your sphere of influence and to take your next step up, you need to understand the four essential elements of executive presence.
As a participant in Monash Business School’s new executive education program you will learn how to embody executive presence by:
- Practicing proven strategies to cultivate inner congruence and emanate confidence;
- Understanding how to lead with gravitas and harness your emotional intelligence;
- Discarding verbal habits that undermine your impact and learn to project authority when you speak; and
- Optimise your professional image and align it with your leadership career goals.
Program at a Glance
67% of leaders identify gravitas as essential to executive presence1.
Do you exhibit gravitas?
In this immersive evidence-based program, we will need help decoding explore the four primary dimensions that underpin executive presence. You will learn how to reframe how you:
Think - using insights from neuroscience to rewire unhelpful mental patterns and cultivate inner congruence.
Act - to effectively signal gravitas and exert influence beyond that conferred through formal authority.
Speak - to use every verbal encounter to demonstrate confidence, clarity and empathy.
Look - to decode the visual cues that can strengthen or undermine your executive image.
Having completed this program, you will also be better equipped to have meaningful coaching conversations to boost your team’s capacity.
Your Learning Experience
- Face-to-face modules - Two x 1-day interactive workshops to highlight key issues and challenges and to showcase best practice.
- Practice proven tools and apply skills in a supportive environment.
- “Amplify Your Leadership Persona in the Digital Era” – a dynamic two-hour masterclass with Michelle Gallaher, 2017 Telstra Victorian Business Women & Entrepreneur of the Year
- Personalised individual executive coaching to convert key learnings and professional goals into positive, lasting behaviours.
- Expand your network - Grow your connections and exchange insights with fellow executives from various sectors.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed especially for senior executive leaders seeking to develop their leadership capability.
This can include CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Vice Presidents or General Managers: leaders that reports to a board from the public, private and the not-for-profit sectors.
Where and When
Thursday 6th and Friday 7th September 2018 (9am to 5pm)
Venue: Monash Business School, Caulfield campus, Melbourne
Early Bird (until Monday 9th July): $3995 (incl GST)
Full Price (after Monday 9th July): $4995 (incl GST)
Program Director and Facilitator
Director, Purusa Consulting Pty Ltd
Senior Consultant, Zavesky Consulting
Affiliate, Monash Business School
BA Communications, University of Newcastle
An award-winning broadcaster formerly with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Sharon is passionate about building resilient, engaged and effective teams.
Her consultancy services include leadership communications, public speaking, executive presence, media spokes person training and building focused, resilient teams. From harnessing the power of storytelling to designing comprehensive health and productivity programs, Sharon’s unique approach delivers lasting change for individuals and organisations.
Over the last fifteen years, she has helped thousands of media professionals and business executives in advanced communications and public speaking. Sharon helps them develop the skills and confidence needed to present themselves effectively in board meetings and investor briefings through to conference keynotes and tough media interviews. Sharon integrates the science of mindfulness and neuro-performance across her work.
In addition to a BA Communications degree and studies in Business Strategy and Corporate Wellness, Sharon holds the nationally recognised and accredited Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. She has worked with private, public and non-profit organisations including Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Qantas, American Express, Settlement Services International and the Royal Flying Doctors Service.
Sharon co-directs the Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus program with Professor Anne Lytle at Monash Business School.
For more information and to register, contact the Executive Education team on:
P: +61 3 9903 1300
E: buseco-exec- firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Hewlett, Leader-Chivée, Sherbin, Gordon, Dieudonné, (2013) Center for Talent Innovation, NY, USA
|Contact Name||Executive Education|
|Contact Phone||3 9903 1300|