Clinical Occupational Medicine Short Course
This week long course is designed for occupational medicine trainees, GPs and other medical practitioners who assess and manage patients with work-related problems.
To be held in Melbourne, 18th - 22nd June 2018 at:
School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
553 St Kilda Rd,
Aims and objectives
To provide medical practitioners with the knowledge and skills to:
- Diagnose and manage occupational injuries & diseases
- Perform a medical assessment, including history and examination, aimed at pre-placement, medical surveillance or return to work
- Write a medicolegal report
Teaching methods include presentations, case studies and practical hands on examination sessions.
Coordinator Dr David Fish is an Occupational Physician with experience in industry, government and private practice, and is a past President of AFOEM.
Other occupational physicians involved in teaching:
- Prof Malcolm Sim, Director, Monash Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health
- Dr David Elder
- Dr David Goddard, AFOEM Physician Educator
- Other experienced clinicians in the field from related specialities
|Contact Name||Monash Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health|
|Contact Phone||03 9903 0584|