Cape Liptrap field trip 2018 EAE3511
Cape Liptrap Fieldtrip March 24-25th.
- accommodation at Toora tourist park on Saturday night, March 24th (includes sheets, doona and pillow on all bedsand one towel per person).
- dinner night of 24th March.
- a light breakfast (milk, bread, jams, butters and cereals) at Tourist park on Sunday 25th March
- lunch Sunday 25th March (rolls from bakery).
7.00 am arrival at Monash for 7.30 am departure, students meet at NW carpark,
Trip will stop in Korumburra for toilets and bakery where students can buy food for lunch on Saturday
Departing Sunday at approximately 4.30 (arrive Monash approx. 7 pm).
(There will be a toilet stop at Fish Creek on the return trip).
- Lunch on Saturday (this is not included in the cost).
- Appropriate Field Gear
|Contact Name||Emily Tran|