Campbell Hall Ball - Resident Ticket No Alcohol
Campbell Hall presents the 2018 Masquerade CampBALL
Ravishing Residents of Campbell Hall
Buy a ticket, buy it fast
Dinner and dancing, a dynamic blast!
Find a mask and wear it well
So your true identity no one can tell!
DATE: Thursday 20th September 2018
TIME: 6pm to 11pm. Buses to the venue depart from Scenic Boulevard from 5:30pm
LOCATION: The Grand Metropol, Clayton 3168
DRESS CODE: Formal
Tickets are limited so buy yours quickly!
- $70 - Resident, Alcohol Not Included Ticket
- $80 - Resident, Alcohol Included Ticket
- $90 - Non Resident Ticket
A three-course meal, selected drinks and transport to and from the venue
A limited number of non-residents of Campbell Hall are welcome to attend this event but must be accompanied by a resident. Campbell residents can purchase one guest ticket each from the 20th of August and are responsible for the conduct of their guest.
No refunds for tickets
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The terms and conditions below relate to 2018 Masquerade Campball
The ball is to be held on Thursday 20th September 2018 at The Grand Metropol, 1/370 Clayton Road, Clayton, 3168. The ball will run from 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
1. The Residents’ Drinking Ticket Price is $80. Residents who do not wish to drink alcohol can purchase a ticket for $70. Non-residents of Campbell Hall may attend this event by having a current resident purchase a Non-resident ticket at $90 on their behalf.
2. Under 18 residents are permitted at this event but must purchase a non-drinking ticket.
3. Non-residents over 18 can attend this event but must be the guest of a resident. Campbell residents can purchase one guest ticket each.
4. Allocated tickets will be on sale from 9am Monday 13th August 2018. Tickets will be on sale until SOLD OUT or Monday 31st August 2018 (whichever occurs first).
5. Ticket sales will be audited and if a resident is found to have purchased multiple tickets they will be required to forfeit their ticket with no refund.
6. Tickets will be available for collection from the RSTOs in your hall. Upon collection of ‘alcohol included’ tickets, suitable ID must be produced for each recipient (resident and guest (if applicable)).
7. Residents can purchase a maximum of two tickets: one ticket for themselves, plus an additional ticket for a guest (non-resident). Attending guests must be over 18 years of age. All tickets purchased should be purchased under the resident’s name.
8. Tickets will be sold online. Present ID card to Campbell RSTO to collect a wristband which will grant you entry to the event bus and venue.
9. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and the allocated number of available tickets may be exhausted at any time.
10. A resident who purchases a ticket for a ‘plus one’ ticket will be responsible for all actions of the guest. Guests must adhere to MRS’ Alcohol Policy and Conditions of Residency at all times.
11. Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication, wristbands will be removed. Please abide by MRS’ Conditions of Residency and MRS’ Alcohol Policy at all times.
12. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to and from the event, and are responsible for the behaviour of your guest in line with the MRS’ Conditions of Residency.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
13. No refunds will be offered on tickets.
14. Tickets may be transferred to another resident. The Events and Culture RA’s must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer. Please email the RSTO of your hall.
15. Ticket price includes a three-course meal, beer, wine and soft drink as provided by the venue (The Grand Metropol).
16. Ticket price includes a chartered bus from Campbell Hall (departing from Scenic Boulevard) to the ball, and returning to Campbell upon conclusion of the ball. Non-residents can utilise this service as well.
17. Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase.
18. Attendees will be able to allocate themselves to tables at a later date. Some residents may not get their seating preference due to venue restrictions.
19. Only Residents can pick up their ticket, no 3rd party collection. Any issues please contact the RSTO.
|Contact Name||Andrew Swan|