BALL - Logan Hall Ball 2017 - "Tale As Old As Time" - Resident Instalment
A night of entertainment, festivities, and fine-dining awaits - join us in a Tale as Old as Time, where stories are made and relived in years to come.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Under 18 residents must purchase a non-alcohol ticket.
- All guest attendees (non-residents of Logan Hall) are required to be over the age of 18 and are only able to purchase a drinking ticket.
- All guest tickets must be purchased by a current Logan resident.
- A resident who purchases a ticket for a guest will be responsible for all actions of the guest.
- All sales will be via online shop.monash store.
- ID will be required to collect all drinking tickets (both resident and guest).
- If paying in two installments, both payments must be processed at least one week before the event. Failure to complete both payments by this deadline may result in forfeiture of ticket.
- Ticket sales will be open until sold out.
- Wristbands (denoting drinking or non-drinking) will be available for collection on the day of the event.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Strictly no refunds on full or partial ticket purchases.
- Tickets may be transferred to another resident. The organisers must be notified of any changes at least one week prior to the event date.
- Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase.
- Ticket price includes a three-course meal and drinks.
- Ticket price includes a chartered bus from Logan Hall to the ball, and return to Logan Hall upon conclusion of the ball.
SEATING AT VENUE
- The organisers will arrange seating based on preferences of attendees.
- The first Logan resident to report back to an RA upon reading these terms and conditions will receive 20 Logan Cup points.
Residents who purchase an alcohol-drinking ticket will be provided with a wristband prior to the Ball. If venue staff or RST advise refusal of service due to intoxication; wristbands will be removed.
Please abide by MRS Conditions of Residency and Alcohol Policy which can be found at the links below:
Conditions of Residency:
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the above policies whilst at the event, on the bus to or from the event and are responsible for the behaviour of your guests in line with the Conditions of Residency.
|Contact Name||Cameron Brown|