Australasian University Safer Community Conference
AUSTRALASIAN UNIVERSITY SAFER COMMUNITY CONFERENCE
PART ONE – PRACTITIONER WORKSHOPS
This five-day event is an opportunity for practitioners working in the university behavioural assessment and safer community space to increase their knowledge, skills and techniques in threat assessment and investigations, and to provide opportunities to establish and build professional networks. The event involves a series of interactive workshops and intensive training sessions. Presenters are Australian and international experts and practitioners.
Download the conference brochure here.
Monday 26 November to Friday 30 November 2018
Monash University, Clayton Campus, Melbourne
Ground floor, Western Wing, 21 Chancellors Walk (English Connect Room)
Detailed presenter profiles and workshop overviews are in the conference brochure – download it here.
- Early bird registration is $550 and is available until 15 October 2018.
- The standard rate is $650 and applies from 16 October 2018.
- access to the workshops across all five days
- morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea for all five days
- attendance at the event dinner on Thursday 29 November.
There are several accommodation options near Clayton Campus which offer corporate rates to guests affiliated with Monash University. These including:
- Novotel Glen Waverley
- Quest Glen Waverley
- The Waverley International Hotel
- The Gateway on Monash Hotel
If you are interested in any of the following locations, please contact the venue directly & request the corporate rate.
Contact email@example.com for all enquiries.