APG 5183 - ITB Berlin
This is a research project unit designed for students who are focused on developing a career in international tourism marketing. The centerpiece of this research intensive unit is the study tour to ITB Berlin, the world’s largest tourism conference and marketing trade fair, held annually in Germany.
Three pre-departure classes in Melbourne are supported by a pre-conference half day research workshop in Berlin and a bespoke seminar series program of industry speakers with whom the Graduate Tourism Program has existing links. These include the United Nations World Tourism Organisation and UNESCO.
Over the week spent at ITB, students have a unique opportunity to attend international marketing case study seminars designed especially for this Monash program, interact with and hear from key representatives of the global tourism industry and undertake project focused primary research relevant to the development of international tourism markets.
Included in Program Fee ($250):
- Two nights (share) accommodation in Riga
- Six nights (dorm) accommodation in Berlin
- Welcome dinner
- Travel Insurance (All outgoing students will receive complimentary travel insurance)
Not included in Program Fee:
- Three nights accommodation (weekend)
- Public Transport Pass
- Meals (apart from Welcome dinner)
- Conference Fees
- Spending Money
- Tuition Fee (Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status)
- International Return Flights and transfers**
Please click here for further information on this program.
Please note applications for this program are strictly by invitation only.
|Contact Name||Arts Study Tours|
|Contact Email||arts-study- firstname.lastname@example.org|