8th International Symposium on Naturalistic Driving Research
The Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC), in partnership with the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, will host the
Eighth International Symposium on Naturalistic Driving Research (NDRS 2019)
August 13-14, 2019
- Early Bird registration (through to 30 June, 2019) – AUD $685.00
- Regular registration (1 July – 31 July, 2019) – AUD $885.00
- Student registration – AUD $300.00
- Symposium on August 13-14, 2019
- Poster reception and free evening tour of the Transport Accident Commission's 'Road to Zero: Road Safety Experience' at Melbourne Museum on Tuesday 13 August, 2019 at 6pm.
- Refreshments (morning and afternoon tea) and lunch on both Tuesday 13 August and Wednesday 14 August
Check-in/registration for those attending the NDRS19 will be held on Tuesday morning from 9am-9:30 a.m. at the Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson St, Carlton, Victoria, Melbourne.
|Contact Name||Monica Barlag|