2019 Holman Hall Ball
The Holman Hall Leadership team are thrilled to announce that ticket sales for the 2019 Holman Hall Ball have opened. The details are as follows:
When: 20th August, 2019
Where: Merrimu (we'll get you there by bus)
Tickets: $85 for Holman Hall residents, $75 for non-drinking Holman Hall residents, and $95 for non-Holman Residents
Dress Code: Semi-Formal
This event proves every year to a beautiful night where we can celebrate the recent success of a first semester of living at Holman Hall. The RSTO in particular love seeing everyone dressed up and enjoying the evening with your friends. Make sure you get in early, as tickets will sell fast.
Get excited. We certainly are!
2019 Holman Hall Ball
You are invited to join your Holman family for an evening of music, food and dancing at the ‘2019 Holman Hall Ball’
No Refunds for tickets
Cost of the ticket
Alcohol included ticket - $85
Non-alcohol ticket - $75
Non-Holman Resident Ticket - $95
Tickets will be audited prior to ball date.
‘2019 Holman Hall Ball’, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The terms and conditions below relate to the Holman Ball.
The ball is to be held on Tuesday 20th of August at Merrimu Receptions, 1300 Dandenong Road Murrumbeena. The ball will run from 7:30pm-11:30pm.
- The Holman Residents’ Ticket Price is $85. Tickets will also be available for $75 to Holman residents who do not wish to drink alcohol.
- Holman Residents who will be Under 18 at the date of the ball, 20th August, 2019, must purchase a ‘non-alcohol’ ticket.
- Tickets are available for Non-Holman Residents at $95. A ‘Non-Holman Resident’ refers to anyone who does not reside in Holman Hall in 2019 at the time of purchasing their ticket for the ball to be held on, 20th August, 2019.
- Allocated tickets will be on sale from 9.00am Friday 4th January, 2019. Tickets will be on sale until SOLD OUT.
- Ticket sales will be audited and if a resident is found to have purchased tickets under an incorrect category they will lose their ticket purchase with no refund. Please ensure non-resident tickets are purchased accordingly.
- Tickets will be available for collection from the RSTOs in your hall no earlier than one week prior to the ball, 20th August, 2019. Upon collection of ‘alcohol included’ tickets, suitable ID must be produced for each ticket being collected.
- Residents can purchase a maximum of two tickets: one ticket for themselves, plus an additional one ticket for a guest. Attending guests must be over 18 years of age, and must hold a ‘Non-Holman Resident’ ticket. All tickets purchased should be purchased under the resident name and the name of the guest.
- Tickets will be sold online.
- Tickets are only available to current MRS Holman Hall residents, unless purchased by a current MRS Holman Hall resident for a Non-Holman Resident ticket.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and the allocated number of available tickets may be exhausted at any time.
- A resident who purchases a ticket for a ‘Non-Holman Resident’ ticket will be responsible for all actions of the guest.
a) Please note: residents who purchase a ‘2019 Holman Hall Ball’ ticket during their residency and who no longer reside in the hall on 20th August, 2019, will have their attendance at the event reviewed by the College Head.
b) Residents who are permitted to attend the ball will also be able to do so with their previously purchased ticket, provided that the ticket was purchased whilst the resident was still under their residency contract.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be offered on tickets. Please note, if you can provide evidence that you will be transferring to an exchange location, through Monash University, for Semester 2 then a refund may be offered, at the discretion of the College Head, Holman Hall.
- Tickets may be transferred to another Holman Hall Resident. The Ball committee must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (all emails will be forwarded to the appropriate team members).
- Ticket price includes a three-course meal, beer (‘Alcohol Included’ and ‘Non-Holman Resident’ tickets only), wine (‘Alcohol Included’ and ‘Non-Holman Resident’ tickets only) and soft drink (all attendees) as provided by the venue.
- Ticket price includes a chartered bus from Holman Hall to the ball, and return to Holman Hall upon conclusion of the ball.
- Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase.
- Seating information will be released at a later date to all ticket holders.
- Only Residents can pick up their ticket, no 3rd party collection.
|Contact Name||Tom Holdsworth|