2018 Holman Hall Ball
2018 Holman Hall Ball
Our events team are thrilled to announce that ticket sales for the 'Holman in Wonderland' Ball commence in one week's time, on Wednesday 20th June! The details are as follows:
When: 16th August
Where: Quat Quatta (we'll get you there by bus)
Tickets: $80 for residents, $70 for non-drinking residents, and $90 for non-residents
No Refunds for tickets
Tickets will be audited prior to ball date.
Dress Code: Semi-Formal
Make sure you get in early, as tickets will be disappearing faster than Alice down the rabbit hole!
Get excited. We certainly are!
Join your Holman family for an evening of music, food and dancing at the Holman Ball.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The terms and conditions below relate to the Holman Ball.
The ball is to be held on Thursday 16th of August at Quat Quatta, 17 Quat Quatta Avenue, Ripponlea VIC 3185. The ball will run from 7pm-11pm.
1. The Residents’ Ticket Price is $80. Tickets will also be available for $70 to residents who do not wish to drink alcohol.
2. Under 18 residents must purchase a non-alcohol ticket.
3. Tickets are available for non-residents at $90
1. Allocated tickets will be on sale from 9.00am Wednesday 20 June, 2018. Tickets will be on sale until SOLD OUT.
2. Ticket sales will be audited and if a resident is found to have purchased tickets under an incorrect category they will lose their ticket purchase with no refund. Please ensure non-resident tickets are purchased accordingly.
3. Tickets will be available for collection from the RSTOs in your hall. Upon collection of ‘alcohol included’ tickets, suitable ID must be produced for each recipient (resident and guest).
4. Residents can purchase a maximum of two tickets: one ticket for themselves, plus an additional one ticket for a guest. Attending guests must be over 18 years of age, and must hold an 'alcohol included' ticket. All tickets purchased should be purchased under the resident name and the name of the guest.
5. Tickets will be sold online.
6. Tickets are only available to current MRS residents, unless purchased by a current MRS resident for a guest ticket.
7. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and the allocated number of available tickets may be exhausted at any time.
8. A resident who purchases a ticket for a ‘plus one’ ticket will be responsible for all actions of the guest.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
9. No refunds will be offered on tickets.
10. Tickets may be transferred to another resident. The Ball committee (Lohith Chengappa, George Smith, Georgie Peake) must be notified of the change of name and dietary information within 24 hours of transfer, via email to email@example.com (all emails will be forwarded to the appropriate team members).
11. Ticket price includes a three-course meal, beer ($80 & $90 tickets), wine ($80 & $90 tickets) and soft drink as provided by the venue (Quat Quatta).
12. Ticket price includes a chartered bus from Holman Hall to the ball, and return to Holman Hall upon conclusion of the ball.
13. Special dietary requirement information must be provided in the given field at the time of ticket purchase.
14. Seating information will be released at a later date to all ticket holders.
15. Only Residents can pick up their ticket, no 3rd party collection.
|Contact Name||Carmen Yan|